This trip starts at the port of Ciutadella. In the morning the boat will sail up to one of Menorca’s beautiful beaches (Macarelleta, Cala Turqueta, Son Saura…) where you will be able to swim, relax and sunbathe, or soak up the atmosphere on the white Menorcan sand. Whilst you are enjoying the views, a typical lunch of Paella will be prepared ready to be served on board washed down with a cold Sangria or soft drink.
After lunch, the boat will sail to Cala Galdana’s bay and before there will be another stop at one of the beaches to enjoy the lush Mediterranean waters of Menorca. If you dare, we invite you to taste the ‘Pomada’, a typical drink made of lemon juice and Xoriguer Gin. Enjoy a complete and unforgettable day at sea. Itinerary might change according to the weather conditions.
Days: Wednesday Lunch included
- Transfer to the port of Ciutadella where the boat "Fiesta" sails from.
- Route along south with coastal/beach stops made as winds/sea conditions permit: Son Saura, Cala Turqueta and Cala Macarella-Macarelleta.
- Time for swimming and relaxing.
- Stop for lunch on board: mixed paella and sangria/soft drinks.
- Bar on board for purchase of other drinks.
This trip is not suitable for clients with walking difficulties or with buggy!
Please contact Reception for more details.