Menorca is one of the Balearic Islands, in the Mediterranean sea, forming part of Spain. Menorca has been designated a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve. During this tour you can learn about the life, people, culture and history of this beautiful island. Visit some of Menorca’s picturesque locations, with plenty of time to stop for photos along the route.
Days: Thursday Lunch not included
- Ascent to Monte Toro to visit the sanctuary and enjoy the spectacular panoramic views of the island.
- Visit the pretty fishing village and large bay of Fornells.
- Visit the small village of Es Grau and its beautiful beach surrounded by the Nature Park of S'Albufera.
- Free time for lunch, swimming ... at resort of Son Bou, the longest beach of the island.
- See the magnificent black Menorcan horses at Son Martorellet estate including a show demostration.
Please contact Reception for more details.