The Island tour with a difference has become a firm favourite with Thomas Cook customer. Explore the island from North to South off road. Driving down rural roads, passing through charming countryside and discovering the costal delights of cavalleria beach. To give you a real taste of Menorca you will visit a local farm as well as an old quarry site, origin of the traditional chalk stone typically used to build Menorca houses.
Days: Everyday (on request) Lunch not included
- A guided day tour in a 4x4 to discover the Menorcan landscape and culture first hand in the most exciting and fun packed way!
- Spectacular routes along rural lanes and rough tracks, down to unspoilt coves and through charming villages.
- Free time at Cavalleria beach for swimming, to visit points of interest and enjoy the natural surroundings.
- Leisurely food break at a typical Menorcan estate on the country lane of Cavalleria, where a local version of ploughman's lunch, including fresh fruit and drinks are on sale (price 13€/7€)
- The driver is the guide himself.
- Bring a swimsuit, towel and sun protection.
- Children from 6 to 12 years.
Please contact Reception for more details.