Half day kayak excursion and snorkelling
The starting point is from our shop at the begining of the Fornells bay on the seafront. Once here and after collecting all the equipment you will receive a briefing about kayaking from our professional instructor, then we board the kayaks from our private dock.
On this tour we will be visiting unspoiled coves and places only accessible by kayak, such as Cala Blanca situated on the south end of the bay or the cave of the english man outside the bay towards the east side of the north coast of the island. You will see how beautiful and varied the landscape is.
Discover the sea by snorkeling with us, full equipment is included. Marine life is very extensive in the bay which is part of the Natural Reserve of northern Menorca. We will stop several times where you can enjoy the sun and the beach, and have time for a drink and snack. When the trip is over we go back to the center where we can take a shower and talk about our experiences.
Kayaks are able to reach more places than other types of boats due to their characteristics this is why we can paddle very close to the cliffs, enter into caves and grottos and easily stop at the beaches.
- Thanks to the quiet movement of the kayak through the water you will enjoy being close to nature and your surroundings while respecting the environment.
In this excursion our qualified kayaking instructors will teach you the basic skills and the most important tricks.
Paddle SurfTransfer included
- Enjoy learning basic stand up paddle techniques and improve your skills in the latest most popular water sport.
- This phisical activity takes place in Port Addaia.
- Transfer, instructor, technical explanation, paddle, board and leash is included.
- Get in touch with nature respecting the environment!
For more information contact Reception.